Holybro Kakute F7 Flight Controller+Atlalt HV V2 FPV Transmitter+Tekko32 35A 4 In 1 ESC for RC Drone
Holybro Kakute F7:
Brand name: Holybro
Item name: Kakute F7
MCU: STM32F745 32-bit processor
IMU: ICM20689 (SPI)
Current Sensor: Approximately 130 amps maximum measurable value
USB VCP Driver (all UARTs usable simultaneously; USB does not take up a UART) 6 hardware UARTS (UART1,2,3,4,6,7)
All UARTS support hardware inversion. SBUS, SmartPort, and other inverted protocols work on any UART without “uninvert hack”.
Supports serial receivers (SBUS, iBus, Spektrum, Crossfire) only. PPM and PWM receivers are not supported.
TF card for Blackbox logging
Dimensions: 35x41x7mm (includes foam-mounted gyro board in height)
Mounting Holes: Standard 30.5mm square to center of holes
• Supports Betaflight, Butterflight, and Cleanflight.
• Betaflight OSD. Change PIDs, adjust common configuration parameters, and change video transmitter channel and
power level, all using your transmitter sticks and goggles.
• Soft-mounting built in. The IMU (“gyro”) chip on this board is mounted on vibration-isolating foam. This means that
there is no need to soft-mount the board itself.
• High-performance / low-noise / high sensitivity IMU. ICM20689 with 6-axis gyro and accelerometer. Can run at up
to 32 kHz sampling rate.
• Ready for autonomous flight: Integrated BMP280 barometer and SCL/SDA pads for use with external GPS/magnetometer units.
• 2 oz. copper PCB allows up to 120A maximum continuous current.
• Dedicated bootloader button for easy firmware flashing.
• Low-profile design fits into even very compact frames.
• Input voltage 7v to 42v. Power the board directly from the flight pack, up to 6S (on “B+” pad only).
• Automatic voltage monitoring. No need to run a separate vBat wire for voltage monitoring; the Kakute F7 monitors voltage
directly from the power supply.
• Filtered voltage output for clean, noise-free video. On-board regulators output 5v at up to 2 amps and 3.3v at up to 200 mA
to power peripherals such as receiver, video transmitter, FPV camera, or LED strip.
• Supports BLHeli pass-through for easy ESC upgrade and configuration.
Atlatl HV V2:
Item Name: 5.8G 40CH 25/200/500/800mW FPV Transmitter
Model: Atlatl HV V2
Transmitting Output Power: 25mW/ 200mW/ 500mW/ 800mW Switchable
Audio: 6 MHz + 6.5 MHz Mono
Antenna Connector: MMCX
Input Voltage: 7-28V (2-6S Lipo)
Dimension: 35(L)x 25(W)x 7(H)mm
Mounting Hole: 30.5×30.5mm
– Compatible with all major FPV receivers from vendors such as Fatshark, ImmersionRC, etc.
– Supports the standard 40-channel set: band A, B, E, Fatshark, and Raceband.
– SmartAudio input allows remote control by the flight controller (where supported). Change channel, transmit power, and more from Betaflight OSD, flight controller USB port, Taranis Lua Script, and more.
– All parameters art controllable via push-button on the side of the unit, for case where SmartAudio is not used.
– LED Indicators of Channel, Band and Power. Allow easily check VTX Parameters by glancing at the quad.
– Variable transmit power from 25 mW to 800 mW. Use 25 mW for a race and then easily switch to 800 mW for freestyle.
– 0.5mW Ture Pit Mode allows you to power up safely without the risk of knocking other pilots out of the air.
– Built-in Microphone, so you can listen to your motors while you fly, no matter how far away you fly.
– Standard 36mm form factor allows you to mount the Atlatl directly in your flight controller stack.
Tekko32 35A 4 In 1 ESC:
Supports 3-6S lipo input
35A continuous current, 50A burst
Mounting holes 30.5×30.5mm
4in1 ESC with 30.5×30.5mm mounting holes, supports DSHOT 1200, BLHELI32 firmware.
On this version added more CAPS to reduce power noise.
32bit ESC with BLHELI32 firmware
Voltage output (VBAT), ESC Telemetry(TELEM)
Supports Oneshot / Multishot / Dshot PWM
Supports damped light
1x Tekko32 4in1 ESC
1x 8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch cable
1x Kakute f7 +Atlatl V2 stack
1x Heat sink
1x 80mm SMA–MMCX Cable
1x 150mm 4pin JST GH wire